Mother-of-one, 19, left traumatised after she was ‘almost beaten to death’ by stranger

Mother-of-one, 19, left traumatised after she was ‘almost beaten to death’ by a man who attacked her with a Nokia mobile phone after ‘following her home and letting himself into her HOUSE’ following alleged drinks spiking incident

  • Blaze Jessop, 19, was brutally attacked by a stranger in Hull after a night out
  • Miss Jessop was left with a broken eye socket, shattered nose and two black eyes
  • She fears the stranger followed her and her sister during the night out last Friday 
  • The pair later saw CCTV and claim it shows their attacker spiking their drinks 








A young woman suffered a broken eye socket and shattered nose after a stranger repeatedly struck her over the head with a mobile phone in the street.

Blaze Jessop, 19, believes her attacker may been following her and spiked her earlier on a night out. 

The mother-of-one had been partying with her elder sister in Hull city centre on Friday, November 26, when a number of strange incidents led them to think they were being watched. 

Later at around 2.20am on Saturday, after she and her sister arrived home by taxi, they claim their attacker suddenly appeared in their doorway and said, ‘what now girls’ before they shoved him out.

Miss Jessop said: ‘The man hit me with a Nokia phone and beat me up. I now have a broken eye socket, broken cheek bone, shattered nose, shatter thumb and two black eyes.’

Blaze Jessop, 19, suffered a broken eye socket and a broken cheek bone, in the alleged attack which has left her traumatised

Miss Jessop and her sister had been enjoying a night out in Hull city centre when they claim a stranger targeted them and followed them home

Her sister, who does not want to be named, apparently smacked her head on the street and had concussion.

Miss Jessop’s injuries horrified her mother Carrie, who said she feared her daughters were ‘almost beaten to death’. 

She added: ‘The girls screamed so loud that the neighbours heard them. If they hadn’t then the neighbours wouldn’t have called an ambulance to take them to hospital.

‘My girls are only 5ft 4ins and about eight stone so they are only tiny. He almost beat them to death. They told me that people came out of their homes into the street to try and stop it.

‘My eldest daughter told me today that she knows she can just tell she had been spiked. She said two days later, her pupils are really small and she has been having nose bleeds.’

Miss Jessop shared photos revealing tthe scale of her injuries after the attack

During their night out, Miss Jessop claims a woman came up to her inside one of the bars and pointed at a group of men, saying, ‘watch out for them – I just get a strange vibe’.

Miss Jessop then began vomiting and was ‘thrown out’ by bouncers. She says this was the first time she had been sick in a long while and thought something was wrong.

The day after the attack, the distraught family were unsure of what had happened so went back to the Old Town bar from the night before seeking answers.

Miss Jessop said: ‘We saw the CCTV evidence from the Saturday night and saw the attacker straight away.’

Her mother added: ‘You could see a man pointing to loads of girls. There seemed to be a group of them but then this one pointed and you could see he spiked their drinks. It’s all on CCTV.’ 

Humberside Police are currently investigating the claims.   

A force spokeswoman said: ‘We are in the early stages of investigating an alleged assault of a woman on Belmont Street in Hull.

‘The incident took place at around 2am on Saturday, November 27.

The mum-of-one says she was left with a number of bruises in addition to a broken cheekbone, broken eye socket and a shattered nose

Humberside Police are investigation Miss Jessop’s attack as well as the alleged spiking in Hull city centre

‘It is reported that a man joined the victim and another woman in a taxi from Hull city centre to Belmont Street. After they arrived it is reported that a disturbance took place and the man assaulted the woman.

‘Officers attended at the scene on Saturday morning and supported those involved, making sure they were safe and at no further risk. The suspect had fled the scene.

‘The investigation will look to establish the full circumstances of the incident and anyone who can assist with our enquiries is asked to call our non-emergency number 101 quoting reference 16/116889/21.’


Source link

Spread the love

Leave a Reply Cancel reply