Mother accidentally swallowed a Covid SWAB and needed emergency surgery to get it out


Mother of two and care worker Bobby Lee said she briefly left unable to breathe after accidently swallowing a Covid text swab

A mother needed emergency surgery to remove a six-inch-long Covid swab that got stuck in her throat.

Bobby Lee, 31, said she briefly feared for her life after accidently swallowing the test last month.

Ms Lee is just one of hundreds of Britons who have reported being hurt while using routine Covid tests, as MailOnline revealed in April.

The mother-of-two was home alone with her youngest child when she decided to take the test as she was feeling unwell after working a night-shift.

However, upon putting the swab in her mouth, the care worker revealed it ‘twanged back’ and got stuck.

Unsure of what to do, Ms Lee, from Peterlee in County Durham, tried to swallow…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Spread the love

Leave a Reply Cancel reply